Thursday, August 2, 2012

Words in the Wind by Yvonne Anderson


Words in the Wind

By Yvonne Anderson

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read August 2, 2012

format

           PDF Version (Author supplied)

review





“Words in the Wind” by Yvonne Anderson is the second book of the “Gateway to Gannah” series. It is another excellent example of great science fiction writing. The storyline is well developed and easy to follow. It is full of deep ideas and themes which cause you to think and ponder. The story and the adventure moved at a steady pace and kept my interest.

The characters are well developed and believable. I like watching the male lead in the story continue to find his calling in life, but still second guessing himself. This hit close to home with me.

 A sign of a good book is when you can place yourself into the story and become a part of the adventure. This was easy to do with each of the storylines that where developing.

I can hardly wait for more adventures in the “Gateway to Gannah” series. This is an excellent weave of Christian principles science fiction adventure.

I highly recommend this book for all ages.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment