Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Jeff Madison and The Shimmers of Drakmere by Bernice Fischer




Jeff Madison and The Shimmers of Drakmere
 
By Bernice Fischer

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)


date         August 12, 2015

format     Kindle Version


review

For all you YA fantasy readers, Jeff Madison and The Shimmers of Drakmere by Bernice Fischer is the book for you. Once I started the book I had trouble putting it down.

The author did a great job of developing a fantasy world that was both believable and mind blowing at the same time. Add to this Bernice Fischer's storytelling style and you have a tale that is full of adventure and intrigue. I really enjoyed getting into the storyline with all of its twist and turns.

Bernice Fisher has created a cast of characters that are easy to identify with and follow. I found myself following each of them and holding my breath as their story developed.

I really liked Jeff Madison and The Shimmers of Drakmere by Bernice Fischer and I highly recommend this book to all readers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment