Monday, August 27, 2012

Treasures from the King by Dr. Maria Negron

 
Treasures from the King

By Dr. Maria Negron

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read August 26, 2012

format

                 Hardcover Version

review

 
I attended a book signing the weekend to pick a copy of Dr. Maria Negron’s new book “Treasures from the King” for my 6 year old grandson. After reading the book we both agreed this is an excellent book with a very positive message for children.

Do you remember when there use to always be a “moral to the story?” This book is composed of four short adventure tales, each of which has a great moral. Not only were they good for you but they were fun to read. I actually got into the stories, but then I am a big kid at heart.

As a grandparent I recommend you pick up several copies today for all your children, grandchildren and any other children in your life.

I highly recommend this book for everyone.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment