Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer


Shadow of the Sun

By Laura Kreitzer

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read August 16, 2012

format

               Kindle Version

review



 

“Shadow of the Sun” by Laura Kreitzer is the first book in her “Timeless Series”. It is an exciting tale about humans and angels. This work of fiction puts forth an alternative view of that relation from a non-religious viewpoint. The storyline is fast paced and full of action and adventure. Even with the continually evolving plot it is easy to read and follow. Once I started the book I did not want to put it down.

The characters are strong and easy to identify with. The author has done a great job in developing and conveying the raw emotions felt by the characters. This makes the story easier to follow and believe.

I totally enjoyed the book and I look forward to the next book in the “Timeless” series.

I highly recommend “Shadow of the Sun” by Laura Kreitzer.






No comments:

Post a Comment