Thursday, August 30, 2012

Masks of the Lost Kings by Tom Bane


Masks of the Lost Kings

By Tom Bane

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read August 30, 2012

format

                  Kindle Version

review

 
“Masks of the Lost Kings” by Tom Bane is a fast paced action adventure that kept me on the edge of my sit waiting to see what would happen next. Dealing with the belief/religions of the past and archeological sites in Egypt, Israel, and Mexico it provided for a great adventure and tied in a lot of historical facts to give the story realism.

I really enjoyed the characters and I was able to identify with them. I could put myself into the story. The lead character was very believable, not one of the superhero types you often find in this genre. The storyline was easy to follow but kept me guessing what was going to happen next. The author did an excellent job developing both the storyline and the characters.

I highly recommend “Masks of the Lost Kings” by Tom Bane for all ages.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment