Thursday, September 6, 2012

From Spice to Eternity by Yvonne Pat Wright


From Spice to Eternity: Discovering the Main Ingredient to a Life of Fullfilment and Purpose

By Yvonne Pat Wright
My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read September 6, 2012

format

        Author Supplied .Pdf Version

review



Faith building is the best way to describe this book unless you use WOW. “From Spice to Eternity: Discovering the Main Ingredient to a Life of Fulfillment and Purpose” by Yvonne Pat Wright is an excellent uplifting and inspiring book of God’s power and the victorious life he has for us.
I thoroughly enjoyed the author’s writing style. Her words and sentences flow with a harmony and peacefulness that made it hard to stop reading. It was easy to identify with each story and apply it to my life. I really loved the way the author made each thought come alive.
And to add to the enjoyment of the story I learned much about spices and herbs.
I highly recommend this book to all ages as a true faith builder.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment