Monday, September 24, 2012

Pyramid of Skulls: A Novel of Timur, Warrior and Emperor by Martin Fruchtman

 
Pyramid of Skulls: A Novel of Timur, Warrior and Emperor
By Martin Fruchtman


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read September 23, 2012

format

   Author provided Kindle Version

review

 
 
I really enjoy reading a good historical fiction especially when there is at least a thread of truth in it. “Pyramid of Skulls: A Novel of Timur, Warrior and Emperor” by Martin Fruchtman is that kind of book. I really enjoyed the book and story was excellent.

The characters were well developed and easy to identify with. It was easy to put myself into the story and follow along as the characters and story progressed.

The storyline held my attention throughout the book and had me wanting more. I found it hard to put the book down. The reality of the history of warfare and the treatment of people during that period led to some gruesome episodes involving both graphic violence and strong sexual content, often violent.

I recommend “Pyramid of Skulls: A Novel of Timur, Warrior and Emperor” by Martin Fruchtman to mature readers with the warning of graphic violence and sexual content.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment