Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Lost in the Woods - A Bible Camp Mystery by Cheryl Rogers


Lost in the Woods - A Bible Camp Mystery
By Cheryl Rogers


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

          Read February 26, 2013

format

           Kindle Version

review



 
Lost in the Woods – A Bible Camp Mystery by Cheryl Rogers is an exciting novella geared toward young adults. It is full of action and adventure and carries a Christian message of the power of prayer.
The author did a good job of developing the storyline. It flowed well and was easy to follow. Even with all the miss adventure that occurred I found it totally believable and could easily put myself into the story.
The characters were both believable and easy to identify with. There human response and reaction were true to life. Plus, they never lost sight of the central theme of the story.
I enjoyed Lost in the Woods – A Bible Camp Mystery by Cheryl Rogers. I recommend it especially to a YA reader.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment