Thursday, January 24, 2013

Seventh Dimension - The Door by Lorilyn Roberts


Seventh Dimension - The Door
By Lorilyn Roberts


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

  Read January 24, 2013

format

  Kindle Version

review







If you are looking for a fantastic young adult Christian novel, then Seventh Dimension – The Door by Lorilyn Roberts is the book for you. It is story of a trouble young teen coming to an understanding knowledge of herself and, more importantly, knowledge of the love of Christ. I found this book hard to put down.
The author’s unique story telling style makes the book real and very believable. The story is both well developed and defined. It is easy to read and follow as the plot develops and takes on various twist and turns.
I really enjoyed the characters in the story. They were easy to identify with and very real to life. It was easy to put myself into the story and follow along with the action.
Seventh Dimension – The Door by Lorilyn Roberts is an excellent book and I highly recommend it to all ages.


 


1 comment: