Monday, October 29, 2012

The Castors of Giza by Chris Hambleton


The Castors of Giza
By Chris Hambleton


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read October 28, 2012

format

       Kindle Version

review







“The Castors of Giza” by Chris Hambleton blew me away. At first I thought it was just another good book about ancient Egypt but the more I read the harder it became to put down. I was totally captured in the story.

The author did an excellent job of tying the various storylines together.  What started out as a story about the building of the Great Pyramid took on new meaning when the author brought Abram and Sarai and the Biblical story of their trip to Egypt into the story. I love when an author is able tell an Old Testament story and make it real and at the same time stay true to the original Bible text. Chris Hambleton did an excellent job of this. Plus, there is a surprise biblical twist I won’t tell.

The characters he added to the story were well developed and believable. I found it easy to join them as an extra and follow along, getting lost in the story.

I totally enjoyed reading “The Castors of Giza” by Chris Hambleton.

I highly recommend this book.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment