Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Hallow Space: Venture by C. F. Barnes and T. F. Grant




Hallow Space: Venture
 
By C. F. Barnes and T. F. Grant

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it really liked it


date         August 24, 2016

format     Kindle Version



review
Hallow Space: Venture by C. F. Barnes and T. F. Grant is a science fiction novel which grabbed my attention and would not let me put it down. The story was action packed and fast paced, which made for great reading.

The author did a great job of developing a storyline that was interesting and unique making me have to think at times and not just breeze through it. It has just enough twist and turns in the plot to keep the reader guessing as to what will happen next.

I really liked the characters that the authors developed. They made the story seem real and come alive.

I really enjoyed reading Hallow Space: Venture by C. F. Barnes and T. F. Grant and I highly recommend this book to all readers.

 

(I read this book as part of a 5 book sci-fi boxset: To The Stars and Back)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment