Monday, December 23, 2013

Beyond the Wildlands by Lana Axe


Beyond the Wildlands
By Lana Axe

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

  Read December 20, 2013

format

        Kindle Version

review



 

 
Beyond the Wildlands by Lana Axe is an excellent short novella with will keep you glued to the pages from start to finish. I literally could not put this book down and read it straight through.

The author did a great job of developing a storyline that was full of adventure and action. Each new plot and twist added to the story and kept you wanting more. The story was well developed and easy to follow.

I liked the way Lana Axe developed her characters. She gave them a personality that was easy to relate to and believe.

I really liked Beyond the Wildlands by Lana Axe and highly recommend this book.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment