Monday, July 9, 2012

Jarzen Tadel - Echoes of Freedom, Book One by Robert Jacobi


Jarzen Tadel - Echoes of Freedom, Book One

By Robert Jacobi

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read July 8, 2012

format

   Author Provided .pdf

review






Wow! Now this is science fiction at its’ best. “Jarzen Tadel – Echoes of Freedom, Book One” by Robert Jacobi is an excellent read. I had trouble putting it down once I started reading this book. The storyline is well developed and the characters are both well define and most importantly, believable. The action and adventure in the various story twists is fast and continuous, adding to the excitement.

One of the things I love about a good book is being able to lose myself in the story. Robert Jacobi’s writing technique was so descriptive and detailed that I felt I was an imaginary character following in the story. This is what story telling is all about.

I highly recommend this book. 









No comments:

Post a Comment