Thursday, July 5, 2012

Atlantis: Devil's Sea by Bob Mayer writing as Robert Doherty



Atlantis: Devil's Sea

By Bob Mayer writing as Robert Doherty

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read July 4, 2012

format

Kindle Edition

review






“Atlantis: Devil’s Sea” by Bob Mayer writing as Robert Doherty is a fascinating book. It is full of face paced action and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading the book. The twist and turns in the plot kept me involved in the story and made for a great book. I especially like the way he developed the storyline from 79 A.D. and the storyline from the present day and brought them together in a dramatic conclusion.

This is the second book in this series I have read and I have enjoyed both of them immensely.

I highly recommend this book for all ages.














No comments:

Post a Comment