Monday, December 10, 2012

The Seer’s 7 Deadly Fairy Tales: A Compendium by Elizabeth Marx


The Seer's 7 Deadly Fairy Tales: A Compendium

By Elizabeth Marx


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read December 8, 2012

format

epub Version (author supplied)

review

 
 
I really enjoyed The Seer’s 7 Deadly Fairy Tales: A Compendium by Elizabeth Marx. The story was well developed and well thought-out. It grabbed my attention and kept me reading, wondering what was next.

I especially liked the section on definitions for various things associated with Irish folklore.

Since the book was just an introduction the full length version, All's Fair in Vanity's War (The Seer's Seven Deadly Fairy Tales) by Elizabeth Marx, it served its purpose. It captured my imagination and now I look forward to reading the entire book.

I recommend this book to capture your imagination.

 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment