Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Military Orders by Martin Roth

Military Orders (Military Orders Series Book 3)

Military Orders

By Martin Roth

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read June 5, 2012

format

Kindle Edition

review




In the Middle Ages, military orders like the Templars defended Christians and fought for justice. Now, in Martin Roth’s latest series of novels, a church has established a clandestine new military order, to fight for today’s persecuted Christians… (From the book’s intro-pages)
I have to say “Military Orders” by Martin Roth is one of the best books I have read in a long time. The action and adventure never stops. The storyline is well thought out and developed. The various twist and turns to the plot kept me on the edge of my seat.
The characters are easy to identify with and believable. This is one of those books where I could put myself into as a hidden character and get lost in the adventure. I totally enjoyed this book.
Another great thing about “Military Orders” is it proves you DO NOT need vulgar language, explicit sex and graphic violence to have a great story. You just need an author who knows how to tell a tale. Great job Martin Roth.

I highly recommend “Military Orders” by Martin Roth.


No comments:

Post a Comment