Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Psalm 23, Help for Lost Lambs by Bob Saffrin


Psalm 23, Help for Lost Lambs

By Bob Saffrin

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read August 8, 2012

format

  Kindle Version

review



“Psalm 23, Help for Lost Lambs” by Bob Saffrin is an excellent study of the 23rd Psalm and full of life applications. This is a short book and easy to read and digest. I found the book very insightful and interesting.

His life applications of Psalm 23 will easily touch every reader, no matter what your situation is. I especially liked his description of the 23rd Psalm as the “Swiss Army Knife of Psalms.” It is applicable in all life’s situations.

Bob is an excellent writer and I have found his Bible studies extremely helpful.

I highly recommend “Psalm 23, Help for Lost Lambs” by Bob Saffrin.











1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this book cover...its so descriptive of how we are with the Holy Spirit, little children in His care. It draws me right in.

    ReplyDelete