Monday, August 27, 2012

Hanging on by the Scratch Marks My Nails Left Behind (Raw Faith)” by Elizabeth L. Chalker

 
Hanging on by the Scratch Marks My Nails Left Behind (Raw Faith)

By Elizabeth L Chalker

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read August 24, 2012

format

  Author Provide Paperback Version

review

 
“Hanging on by the Scratch Marks My Nails Left Behind (Raw Faith)” by Elizabeth L. Chalker is an excellent book detailing the real life story of the author and her trails and troubles with Lyme decease. It is a story of faith and courage that far exceeds what the average person will every face or endure. It is the story of how Elizabeth kept her eyes on Jesus even during her darkest hours.

When reading the book you can feel the author’s emotions, pains, sadness and joys coming through the pages. I found myself crying with the author and rejoicing in the triumph of her faith. This is a well written book that is easy to get into.

I highly recommend this book.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment