Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Elijah - Steps to a Life of Power by Bob Saffrin



Elijah - Steps to a Life of Power

By Bob Saffrin

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read July 11, 2012

format

  Kindle Edition  (Author Provided)

review



“Elijah – Steps to a Life of Power” by Bob Saffrin is an excellent book. The author has taken the life of Elijah and broken it into very detailed segments telling of his struggles and ultimate triumph of faith and power. Then the author takes each segment and relates it to our lives and shows us how to achieve all that God has for us.

The book is well thought-out and written making it easy to read. I found the book very uplifting and applicable into today’s world and my life.

I highly recommend this book.
















No comments:

Post a Comment