Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jarzen Tadel - Echoes of Peace by Robert Jacobi


Jarzen Tadel - Echoes of Peace

By Robert Jacobi

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)




status

Read July 25, 2012

format

         PDF Version (Author provided)

review



I have just finished reading the second book in the Jarzen Tadel series, “Echoes of Peace” by Robert Jacobi and all I can say in WOW! I have often described books as being so good you can’t put them down, well this was truly such a book. Starting where his first book, “Echoes of Freedom,” left off this was non-stop action and adventure that left me exhausted at the end of the book.

This is science fiction / space opera at its’ best. The story was well developed and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time I was reading, breathlessly waiting for what would happen next. The characters were easy to believe and follow. I love being able to place myself into the story as an extra character and follow the story.

I totally enjoyed this book and look forward for the next installment.

I highly recommend this book for all ages.











No comments:

Post a Comment