Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Master's Quilt by Michael J Webb


The Master's Quilt
 
By Michael J Webb

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

        Read   August 3, 2013

format

        Kindle Version

review



 
 
 
The Master’s Quilt by Michael J Webb is an excellent historical novel dealing with the life of several players in the drama of Jesus’ crucifixion and the immediate years that followed.

The author did a great job of storytelling, developing a story that is both intriguing and sticks to what few historical truths are known of this period. The story was both realistic and easy to follow. I found it hard to put this book down once I started reading it.

Michael J Webb did an excellent job of developing his main characters, building on the known history and adding fiction to tell a story. It was easy to identify with them and feel the internal struggle they were going through.

I really enjoyed The Master’s Quilt by Michael J Webb and I highly recommend this book to all reader.

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment