Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Just Add Salt by Jinx Schwartz




Just Add Salt
 
By Jinx Schwartz

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)


date         July 14, 2015

format     Kindle Version


review  


If you like intrigue and excitement you will love Just Add Salt by Jinx Schwartz. It is full of action and adventure which kept me glued to the pages from start to finish.

The author did a great job of developing a story which was fast paced and full of intrigue. It has a well develop storyline which never loses its continuity. I found it to be a fun read and very believable.

Jinx Schwartz developed excellent characters which were very believable and real. It was easy to identify with them and follow the storyline. I have read the first volume, Just Add Water (see earlier review), and now this volume just adds to the strength of the lead heroin.

I really enjoyed Just Add Salt by Jinx Schwartz and I highly recommend this book to all readers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment