Thursday, July 30, 2015

Ambassador 1: Seeing Red by Patty Jansen






Ambassador 1: Seeing Red
 
By Patty Jansen

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)


date         July 30, 2015

format     Kindle Version


review

If you like space opera, this book is for you. If you like political intrigue, this book is for you. Ambassador 1: Seeing Red by Patty Jansen melds these two subjects into one awesome book.

The author has done a great job of developing a storyline which could be from today's headlines, but adding a science fiction twist to it. It is full of intrigue and adventure that will leave you breathless by the end of the book. The story has a lot of plot twist and turns which will keep you glued to its pages.

I really like the characters that Patty Jansen has created for her story. They are realistic and very believable. I found them easy to relate to and follow along with as the story line progressed.

I really like Ambassador 1: Seeing Red by Patty Jansen, and I highly recommend this book to all readers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment