Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Magic's Guardian by Barbara Mason


Magic's Guardian
 
By Barbara Mason

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

        Read   September 30, 2013

format

        Kindle Version

review



 
 
Magic’s Guardian by Barbara Mason is a fantasy that totally captured my attention and would not let me put it aside. It was action packed and full of intrigue.

The author weaved a tale of elves, men, dragons and fairies into a story which was excellent. I really liked the way the author developed the story and kept it easy to follow as it moved forward. I always like a story which I can get lost and find myself as an invisible member of the cast.

Barbara Mason did an excellent job of character development. She made each of her characters strong, real and very believable. I found it easy to identify with them and become attached to their storyline.

I really liked Magic’s Guardian by Barbara Mason and I highly recommend this book to all readers.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment