Monday, October 8, 2012

Bodyguard of Lies by Bob Mayer


Bodyguard of Lies
By Bob Mayer


My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

Read October 7, 2012

format

Kindle Version

review

I really enjoy reading an action packed spy/intrigue adventure novel and “Bodyguard of Lies” by Bob Mayer is just such a book. This novel was a real page turner and hard to put down.

The author has an excellent way of pulling you into the story and keeping you on the edge of your seat. The storyline is well developed and fast paced, yet easy to follow and keep up with.

The characters are believable and easy to identify with. I found myself cheering their successes and holding my breath during their times of peril. I really got into the story.

I highly recommend “Bodyguard of Lies” by Bob Mayer.









No comments:

Post a Comment