Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Birdie Down by Jim Graham



Birdie Down
 
By Jim Graham

My Rating

didn't like it it was ok liked it really liked it it was amazing (my current rating)





status

        Read   August 30, 2013

format

        Kindle Version

review


 



I always enjoy getting wrapped up in a good science fiction space opera and Birdie Down by Jim Graham is just such a book. It is full of action and intrigue which kept me glued to the pages.

The author did a great job of developing a story that was believable and realistic. The action scenes in the book were exciting and at the same time not so farfetched that you got lost in them. I found it easy to put myself into the story and follow the characters.

The character development was excellent and Jim Graham made each of his characters real and easy to identify with. I like it when characters have an everyday Joe personality and are easy to relate to.

I really enjoyed Birdie Down by Jim Graham and I highly recommend this book.

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment